Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Claude Monet The Red Boats painting

Claude Monet The Red Boats painting
Claude Monet The Red Boats Argenteuil painting
Snow White put her head out of the window and said, "I cannot let anyone in, the seven dwarfs have forbidden me."
"It is all the same to me," answered the woman, "I shall soon get rid of my apples. There, I will give you one."
"No," said Snow White, "I dare not take anything."
"Are you afraid of poison?" said the old woman, "look, I will cut the apple in two pieces, you eat the red cheek, and I will eat the white."
The apple was so cunningly made that only the red cheek was poisoned. Snow White longed for the fine apple, and when she saw that the woman ate part of it she could resist no longer, and stretched out her hand and took the poisonous half. But hardly had she a bit of it in her mouth than she fell down dead.

No comments: