Monday, June 30, 2008

Steve Hanks Silver Strand painting

Steve Hanks Silver Strand painting
Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting
Oh, Diana, it's so good to be back again. It's so good to see those pointed firs coming out against the pink sky-- and that white orchard and the old Snow Queen. Isn't the breath of the mint delicious? And that tea rose--why, it's a song and a hope and a prayer all in one. And it's good to see you again, Diana!"
"I thought you like that Stella Maynard better than me," said Diana reproachfully. "Josie Pye told me you did. Josie said you were infatuated with her."
Anne laughed and pelted Diana with the faded "June lilies" of her bouquet.
"Stella Maynard is the dearest girl in the world except one and you are that one, Diana," she said. "I love you more than ever--and I've so many things to tell you. But just now I feel as if it were joy enough to sit here and look at you. I'm tired, I think--tired of being studious and ambitious. I

No comments: