Sunday, July 13, 2008

oil painting from picture

oil painting from picture
the benches in the window. “It is right next to my flat, which is in the building where I grew up, and my mother is still there, on the first floor, and my brother is on the third floor, and it is right near my children’s school [she has two teenage sons] and near a hospital, so if anyone was ever sick I spent a lot of time in here waiting, and it isn’t too far from my office, and it is open all day and very late, every day. It’s not so fashionable; this isn’t a very trendy neighbourhood, it’s more professionals and traditional, but that’s nice, no?”In other words, with Prada bars, as with Prada clothes and Prada herself, you can enjoy the surface, but the experience is made deeper - richer even - if you know the context. As it turns out, Bar Quadronno is not only personally resonant, but convenient. The reason we are squeezing in a coffee (to be specific, a caffe shakerato: an iced coffee with sugar) as opposed to a fully fledged lunch, is that Prada is deep in the midst of designing her recent spring/ summer 2006 woman’s collection

No comments: