Monday, September 8, 2008

Paul McCormack paintings

Paul McCormack paintings
Patrick Devonas paintings
Peder Mork Monsted paintings
absorbing, and relevant to my Assignment as well as to Greene's and Sear's.
"All I could think of was how crazy thatsister idea was," Anastasia said. "He was trying to take my clothes off, and Kennard was taking Mr.Greene's clothes off -- You know Kennard! I was squirming around on the desk, and Kennard thought I was trying to besexy - - so did Mr. Greene, I guess. But really I was trying tobe loose andget loose at the same time, I was so mixed up by what You'd told me. Anyhow, I was shouting in Mr. Greene's ear that I was Maurice Stoker's wife and hadn't been a virgin since I was twelve, and between that and my wiggling around he decidedIwas the flunkèd sister! So he got off me, thank the Founder -- in fact, I could see hecouldn't do anything then, even if he'd wanted to; You know what I mean -- and he started lecturing me about disgracing my sister Stacey.Honestly! Then Kennard took him into the Treatment Room to calm him down, even though Mr. Greene said he wouldn't listen to any more of Kennard's talk, because he was okay and it didn't matter anyhow. But Kennard spoke to him very respectfully and said he wanted toask advice instead of giving it. . ."
At this point, though my mind remained much on My Ladyship

No comments: