Friday, October 31, 2008

Salvador Dali Mirage painting

Salvador Dali Mirage paintingSalvador Dali Metamorphosis of Narcissus paintingSalvador Dali Melting Watch painting
Who did what?" Chamcha was confused.
"The point is," the manticore continued, "are you going to put up with it?"
Saladin was still puzzled. The other seemed to be suggesting that these mutations were the responsibility of-- of whom? How could they be? -- "I don't see," he ventured, "who can be blamed . . ."
The manticore ground its three rows of teeth in evident frustration. "There's a woman over that way," it said, "who is now mostly water-buffalo. There are from Nigeria who have grown sturdy tails. There is a group of makers from Senegal who were doing no more than changing planes when they were turned into slippery snakes. I myself am in the rag trade; for some years now I have been a highly paid male model, based in Bombay, wearing a wide range of suitings and shirtings also. But who will employ me

No comments: