Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vincent van Gogh Self-Portrait with Straw

Vincent van Gogh Self-Portrait with StrawVincent van Gogh Self-Portrait with Felt Hat greyVincent van Gogh Seascape at Saintes-MariesVincent van Gogh Road with CypressesVincent van Gogh Peach Tree in Blossom
Yes. Excuse me,’ said Victor. He pushed past the astonished wizard and climbed over the seats to where Ginger was still sitting, staring at her own image. The monster Ginger was looking around and blinking very slowly, like a lizard.
‘That’s me?’
‘No!’ said Victor. ‘That is, yes. Maybe. Not really. Sort of. Come on.’
‘But it looks just like me!’ said Ginger, her voice modulated with hysteria.
‘That’s because they’re having to use Holy Wood! It . . . it defines how they can appear, I think,’ said Victor ?’ she yelled, as they stumbled through the broken seats.
‘It looks worse than you can imagine!’
‘I can imagine some pretty bad things!’
‘That’s why I said worse!’
‘Oh.’hurriedly. He tugged her out of the seat and into the air, his feet kicking up mist and scattering banged grains. She stumbled along after him, looking over her shoulder.‘There’s another one trying to come out of the screen,’ she said.‘Come on!’‘It’s you!’‘I’m me! It’s . . . something else! It’s just having to use my shape!’‘What shape does it normally use?’‘You don’t want to know!’‘Yes I do! Why do you think I asked
The giant spectral Ginger passed them, flickering like a strobe

No comments: