Saturday, June 14, 2008

3d art Lessons Learned by EyEars painting

3d art Lessons Learned by EyEars painting
George Frederick Watts Love And Life painting
now! what's the matter?
BAPTISTA
What, is the man lunatic?
TRANIO
Sir, you seem a sober ancient gentleman by yourhabit, but your words show you a madman. Why, sir,what 'cerns it you if I wear pearl and gold? Ithank my good father, I am able to maintain it.
VINCENTIO
Thy father! O villain! he is a sailmaker in Bergamo.
BAPTISTA
You mistake, sir, you mistake, sir. Pray, what doyou think is his name?
VINCENTIO
His name! as if I knew not his name: I have broughthim up ever since he was three years old, and hisname is Tranio.
Pedant
Away, away, mad ass! his name is Lucentio and he ismine only son, and heir to the lands of me, Signior Vincentio.
VINCENTIO
Lucentio! O, he hath murdered his master! Lay holdon him, I charge you, in the duke's name. O, myson, my son! Tell me, thou villain, where is my son Lucentio?
TRANIO
Call forth an officer.

No comments: