Saturday, June 14, 2008

childe hassam Poppies Isles of Shoals painting

childe hassam Poppies Isles of Shoals painting
Andrew Atroshenko Ballerina painting
Come hither, you rogue. What, have you forgot me?
BIONDELLO
Forgot you! no, sir: I could not forget you, for Inever saw you before in all my life.
VINCENTIO
What, you notorious villain, didst thou never seethy master's father, Vincentio?
BIONDELLO
What, my old worshipful old master? yes, marry, sir:see where he looks out of the window.
VINCENTIO
Is't so, indeed.
[Beats BIONDELLO]
BIONDELLO
Help, help, help! here's a madman will murder me.
[Exit]
Pedant
Help, son! help, Signior Baptista!
[Exit from above]
PETRUCHIO
Prithee, Kate, let's stand aside and see the end ofthis controversy.
[They retire]
[Re-enter Pedant below; TRANIO, BAPTISTA, and Servants]
TRANIOSir, what are you that offer to beat my servant?
VINCENTIO
What am I, sir! nay, what are you, sir? O immortalgods! O fine villain! A silken doublet! a velvethose! a scarlet cloak! and a copatain hat! O, Iam undone! I am undone! while I play the goodhusband at home, my son and my servant spend all atthe university.

No comments: