Thursday, August 14, 2008

Alphonse Maria Mucha Winter painting

Alphonse Maria Mucha Winter paintingAlphonse Maria Mucha Morning Star paintingAlphonse Maria Mucha Monaco Monte Carlo painting
, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty, brand new classic, ride with us, its about two guys and hotgirls, yo keep it up keep it up, two step with me, come on, lets do it do it do it like this 1,2 baby clap ur hands Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha I want yall ladies clap again Let me hear u say wut wut 우리 단둘이; its my story 또 너의 맘Ᏺ0; 흠이 내 눈4032;의 눈물이 너와의 시간;은 너무나ᇺ0; 길어 너무 4600;어 따뜻한 나의; 맘으로 돌ǹ00;오길 빌어 the ghetto 너의 맘3060; 끌리는 대로 넌 그대로never say goodbye so get up if you go away you will see me cry don\ t you let me go baby don\ t you let me down 늘 함께 있Ꮕ2;도 더 가깝3648; 않은 어떤 의미도; 없는 진부Ȣ20; 사랑 don\ t you let me go baby don\ t you let me down you never say good bye 한동안 멍하;니 우두커ᇠ8; 앉아 다시 생각했;지만 멈출 순 없ᅃ2;어 온통 그대 ፉ3;각 할 수밖2640; 없는 내 자신이 ዌ0;워 don\ t you let me go baby don\ t you let me down (Mario) And we the best aint no need to stress Mario and nasty aint no need to impress (보람)Yo! 너의 맘을 받아 나;Ꮿ

No comments: