Friday, October 10, 2008

Wassily Kandinsky Improvisation painting

Wassily Kandinsky Improvisation paintingVincent van Gogh The Sower paintingVincent van Gogh The Night Cafe painting
Brag about things you can do, that she can’t do yet. That isn’t nice.”
“No, sir.”
“So you watch, and don’t do it.”
“No siree.”
“Because Catherine’s a fine little girl, too.”
“Yes, sir.”
“Aren’t you, Catherine?” He smiled at her and she blushed with delight. Rufus liked Catherine so well, all of a sudden, that he smiled at her, and when she smiled back they were both happy and suddenly he was very much ashamed to have treated her so.
“I want to tell you two something,” they heard Mr. Starr’s quieted voice. They looked up at him. “Not because you’ll understand it now, but I have to, my heart’s full, and it’s you I want to tell. Maybe you’ll remember it later on. It is about your daddy. Because you never got a real chance to know him. Can I tell you?”
They nodded.

No comments: